Saturday, August 2, 2014

Last day in San Francisco

Today is our last day in San Fran! I'm going to miss this beautiful place! It was a typical day at the course. Zacks tee time was delayed two hours again due to fog. I was able to watch 9 holes again! This was by far my favorite course to watch this year! Hadley took a two hour nap today which allowed some girl talk with a sweet friend of mine. Zack had another solid day of Golf. Looking forward to seeing what The Lord has in store for tomorrow's round. This week has definitely been more relaxed. I thank God everyday for his blessings! There are so many things to look forward to over these next few weeks!! Tomorrow we will drive towards Yosemite National Park to explore and do some hiking. Hadley and I will be flying back to Birmingham on Tuesday for a week. I'm looking forward to being home after 7 weeks if being on the road. Hadley learned a new trick from Bumpa, Eskimo kisses! It is the sweetest thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment