Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Yosemite National Park

Yesterday was an adventure! We did the Panorama Trail from Glacier Point and finished at the Mist Trail. It was just over 9 miles. We didn't take Hadley we thought that might be a little long so JoJo watched Hadley and did a little hiking to! I really enjoyed the hike but I was fading fast towards the end. It was a pretty strenuous hike on the legs. It was obviously a good workout because I am very sore and fatigued today. I have a lot of pictures I'll be sharing later! We had made a plan with Joanne to meet up at a certain destination after our hike. We arrived and Joanne was no where to be found. We waited for about 30 minutes and decided she obviously misunderstood the location. We decided to break up and scope out places she might be. After a hour of searching I started to panic and just prayed someway we would reconnect. You might be thinking why not just use your phones. Well we were in a National park and there is not any coverage. Zack and I finally decided sticking close to the road would be best do she could see is and thankfully that's exactly where we found each other!!  After feeling such relief that we had found them we had a nice dinner and headed to bed!!! Today we headed to the airport jammed in like sardines in the rental car. I am so thankful to be headed home after 7 weeks and seeing all of my friends and family! There is so much more to look forward to so I thought a little time off would be much needed!

No comments:

Post a Comment