Saturday, July 26, 2014

Grateful

 Today has been a pretty awesome day. We started the day off with breakfast with the Sucher's and it was delicious! We didn't have to be at the course until late because Zack's tee time was at 1:50. We were just about ready to leave when we noticed a weather delay which moved out tee time to 2:40. Hadley seemed pretty fussy so I decided even though we had to leave within 45 minutes she needed a nap. We were able to load her in the car and keep her asleep! we ate lunch at the course and then I decided Hadley and I would do some shopping for atleast the first 9 holes. We were almost to our destination when I received a picture text from Lacy Orazine that clearly indicated they were at the course!!!!!!!! I was shocked!!! They indeed drove 10 some hours from Birmingham with the entire crew! Presley, Paisley, Tucker, and Regan! How blessed are we to have such an amazing family. Thankfully I was able to watch the back 9 holes while JoJo kept Hadley. So thankful for her!! Zack had a unbelievable round. He started out with a double bogey which you can imagine is hard to bounce back from and he managed to end the day with a 7 under 64! I am so incredibly proud of how he overcame that and to be honest the entire week. He has had 3 solid rounds of golf and I am so thankful. We ended the day with a three shot lead. As I always say, I have no idea how tomorrow with end. I am praying that the Lord's will is done tomorrow and that God gives Zack such peace on the course. I always say that I just want him to play solid leaving nothing behind. There are definitely family's out here that need a win as well. My prayer for every player and family is a good day of golf. My parents



texted me after the round saying they were flying out in the morning to be here with us tomorrow! I do know we are incredibly grateful for all of the support we have. Please take a minute and pray for Zack's day tomorrow. I would be lying if I said I wasn't excited so please pray for me to. Talk with you tomorrow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment