Monday, July 28, 2014

The Victory!!!

Where do I even begin! Yesterday was a incredible day filled with many laughs, cheering, and happy tears. It was the day we have been dreaming about for so long and it was so much better than I could have imagined! I don't think it has even fully registered yet that he won! I had peace all day just like any other final round but was incredibly anxious for the day to end and to just know! I cannot even put into words how much it meant to have my entire family surrounding me! It brings tears to my eyes every time I think about my brother picking up and driving 10 hours with his family! They have so much faith in Zack and I love that they care! Walking to the 18th green was bittersweet for me! They had the green roped off. I patiently waited for zacks final putt to drop I grabbed Hadley and ran straight for Zack!!!! What a victory is was in so many ways. The Lord was so incredibly involved in every aspect of Zack's game. I am incredibly grateful for God allowing us to enjoy such a gift. I called our pastor at the church we attend after the round. He told us that he was so thankful God had favor on us today and to just bask in HIS glory along with this verse.1 Peter 3:15 psalm 103:1-2. We would not be where we are right now without God's grace, mercy love, and faithfulness!!! Thank you to everyone for all of your text, calls, and post. We love you all!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment