Thursday, July 31, 2014

Simple days

Today was a pretty typical simple day at the course. Zack was suppose to tee off around 12:15 but was delayed 2 hours earlier in the morning due to fog. Hadley and I spent the majority of the day at the course either in the dining area or playing outside. The weather is so perfect here for outdoor activities! I was able to meet chat with a few other moms today which was nice! The clubhouse this week is very spacious and beautiful. We spent the last 9 holes in the ladies locker room which overlooks the putting green. I caught up with a sweet fiend I haven't seen in years and was do happy to see!! Joanne watched Hadley so Lisa and I could do our weekly bible study. Love love being able to take a step back and focus on what's most important! We ended the evening celebrating Harold's birthday at a local restaurant near the course. Looking forward to tomorrow watching Zack play and then a date night!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment