Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Sequoia National Park

Sorry I'm a day behind posting but we have been in Sequoia National Park. We stayed in a beautiful lodge inside the park but didn't have any cell service. We took a 6:15 flight out of Kansas City with a wake-up call of 2:45. Needless to say we were exhausted! We hiked a few trails on Monday and called it a early night! We slept in and had breakfast at the lodge before finishing up our hikes inside the park. We left today around 2:00 and had a 3.5 hour drive to San Francisco. We met some of our friends from college for dinner! It was do great catching up with them and their two beautiful daughters! It has been a interesting day with my sweet Hadley. I noticed this morning when she was screaming after a fall that she had a molar tooth breaking through which would explain her mood swings and stomach issues! She has had a bad stomach all day long and with travel and hiking involved she managed to get a nasty rash!! She is pretty pitiful. I cannot seem to keep the rash clean due to her frequent BM's. I'm so hoping tomorrow is a better day because it makes me so sad to see her hurting this much!!! On a lighter note I am so excited to be in San Francisco!!! I hope you all have a fantastic evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment