Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Let's do this!

I have been asked by many different people to start blogging so here we go!

Life of the road can be hectic but I am often reminded of how truly blessed I am to have a beautiful daughter and a amazing husband who works so very hard to provide for our needs. I might be a busy mom but Zack never stops! He is at the course daily playing his game and then comes straight home to continue doing his job as a father. I am frequently ask the question " do you not get tired of traveling?" My answer is always no not really! To be honest it's a lot easier being with Zack as a family than without him. He is a fantastic father and helps me so much on the road! We travel as one and I pray that's how it continues to be. My hope is to start blogging daily activities, so here goes today! Zack left out about 6:30 this morning for a 36 hole pro-am day. Hadley and I woke up and had breakfast at our hotel,which is fantastic this week. We came back to the room put our suits on and headed to the pool! She is currently napping which is a great time to blog! Hope all of you have a fantastic day!

No comments:

Post a Comment