Thursday, July 24, 2014

Thursday's

Hello everyone I hope you all are having great day! Sorry for the late post! Today was the first round of the event this week in Kansas City at Lions Gate. Zack's tee time was at 8:40. His mom Joanne has not been able to watch him play golf in several weeks so she decided to watch the front nine and let me watch the back! He had another great day on the course, which we are so thankful for! We had to get up pretty early this morning so Hadley took a early nap at the course and was all ready to play with JoJo! After our round we took our daily trip to Target for a few items that we needed. We had dinner plans for 7:45 tonight so I knew Hadley would not make it through dinner without a nap. Luckily she was so tired by 3:00, when I put her in her bed she fell asleep immediately and slept for 2 hours!!! I definitely took advantage of her nap time and ran a few errands. We had a later dinner as I mentioned earlier at a local BBQ spot. On the drive home a received a call from a special friend of mine who is so precious to me. She is so uplifting to me and never goes a day without reminding me of the platform Zack and I have this year on the tour. My pastor has always said to surround yourself with people that speak life into you, and that is exactly what she does. There are so many others that call or text on a weekly basis to let us know they are praying for us. I woke up yesterday morning to a precious text from a friend in our SS class and it literally brought me to tears. My immediate family ask me on a weekly basis how they can pray for us each week. I could go on and on mentioning things. What I have learned over these last few months is that it is so important to surround yourself with all kinds of positive and uplifting




people. Zack and I could not do this without the love and support from our family and friends. But the main focus of all of this is the Lord! I keep going back to what I mentioned last week about what a honor it is to serve HIM. Right now isn't the time to go into detail but HE is the only reason we are living the blessed life that we are. I specifically along with others prayed for this year and I could not have imagined a better life. Thank you Lord for allowing me the honor to worship you daily and feel you near. All I have to do is speak your name! I hope you all have a wonderful evening!!

No comments:

Post a Comment